[time-nuts] WWVB BPSK Receiver Project? (fwd)

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Mar 16 16:59:02 UTC 2012

Bob,

To address that diurnal phase issue, for fun, we could set up a
cloud-based time-nuts WWVB common view network. With a
couple of sites in each state, imagine the wonderful daily or
hourly animated plots that would result.

/tvb