[time-nuts] HP 3586B GPSDO

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 04:52:41 UTC 2012

List,

I saw a picture somewhere where someone added a GPSDO to the back of a HP3586 but it didn’t give any details.

My question:  I have the Ovenaire model 42-16 high stability oscillator but it has only four wires to the base.  Can one apply EFC to it or does one need another oscillator?  My online research showed nothing for that model and it appears that Wenzel now owns them.  I’d like to do the Miller version as anything with a processor and requiring programming is beyond my abilities.  I’d like to put everything inside the box if practical.

Regards,

Perrier