[time-nuts] Anyone familiar with SR-620 repair?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Mar 23 20:30:23 UTC 2012

I should have added that you can get a pretty good idea of whick branch on
a PCB is drawing current by probing along the trace. This is especially
useful if the rail has a bunch of branch distribution lines.

Also, if the three-terminal regulator is overheating, disconnect it and
power just that rail from an external, current limited supply of a volt or
two. That way you don't risk trace damage.

Best,

-John