[time-nuts] Distribution amp - Use a video amp unit ?

ALAN MELIA alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 26 13:27:39 UTC 2012

Si juctions are formed at temps of 1000C or more. Thermal failure is more likely to be due to alloying of metal contact areas. I used to lifetest transistors up to 360C for 20 hours with power applied!! and anything up to 6 months at 200C. You cant get those temps with plastic encalsulations though glass (double dummet) diodes will stand 300C easily

Alan
G3NYK