[time-nuts] LEA-6T Group buy

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Mar 26 19:50:44 UTC 2012

Moin,

I have the numbers together for the group buy of the u-Blox LEA-6T.
I can get them for 120CHF if we can get more then 10 together,
which isn't too hard i guess. Add another 3-5CHF shipping,
depending on where you live (w/o insurance).

How to order:
1) Send me a mail in private. NOT to the mailinglist.
   Tell me your address and how many you want and i tell
   you how much it will cost.
2) When more then 10 orders are received, i will ask you to send me
   the money (bank transfer, no paypal)
3) I close the order end of april and order the LEA-6T

Yes, the 120CHF are more than i originally thought it would cost.
But i think it's better than paying 145EUR. Also the prices i request
are in CHF because i have to pay in CHF.

This mail has been long overdue, sorry for the waiting.

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.