[time-nuts] Basic question re adev measurements

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 26 22:15:23 UTC 2012

Thanks John, to put this in perspective the data sets for the good readings might have phase wraps every 40,000 seconds or so.  The data sets for the bad adev readings might have phase wraps ever 3,000 seconds or so.  Typically I would compare two 10 Mhz signals and take one reading per second.  I didn't realize the phase difference can't exceed 50 ns vs 100 ns.  I have more to learn here (:

This is helpfull.

Regards
Mark Spencer