[time-nuts] LORAN modulation scheme???? Kind of interesting

ALAN MELIA alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 27 21:23:53 UTC 2012

Hi Paul it may be nothing to do with it but there are several places where
Loran-C is still active. and the Lessay chain is running eLoran although one slave is down at the moment, he master and other two slaves are I believe still active. It is some way from you but when it is otherwise quiet......is it possible? There area number of DSP (sound card) solutions for identifying stations/chains. Marcus Vester, and Peter Martinez are two names that come to mind.

Alan