[time-nuts] FE5680A x-rays

Rich msimardn at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 28 18:54:13 UTC 2012

Nice job. I downloaded them for reference.

The original composite was done while repairing my defective 1pps unit and
thus I just printed sheets from the original x-rays as needed and eventually
decided completing the whole thing with scotch tape. You are right about the
down conversion. The composite posted as the example was just a picture of
the shop wall with my small camera. That is why I posted the original RAW
photos. Actually I hope to have the individual TIFF properly oriented on the
web link in a few hours (not quite the res you have as I only have a
freeware program to do that)

The only reason I did this was to trace the 1pps and lock circuit (turned
out the 74act240 was the guilty party).

Having lost sight of our objective we will redouble efforts...... I'll post
a note when the TIFFs are up.

Cheers

Richard