[time-nuts] Best reason

Chris Dawes cdawes at scientific-devices.com.au
Thu Mar 29 01:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Thanks Jim P for the thread.

I was lurking hoping for some amazing idea that would help me explain
(in simple and interesting terms) what I do, firstly you need to know my
company is the local rep for Symmetricom in Australia.

So when asked what I do for a living, you should see the eyes glaze
over; so normally easier to just say no you first!

I thought this thread was going to be my saviour! Sadly not to be.  lol

Chris