[time-nuts] Loran Signals

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:23:09 UTC 2012

Good to hear that someone responds and it looks like you have an email
address that works. This confirms the thread I sent earlier today about the
emission delay. Its actually not dual rated. It also confirms the reason
that the master and x delay were exactly identical in signal strength.
Something that never happened in the real chains.
How do you contact them by email?
Further when and if they get the go ahead you just have to wonder what the
rcvr cost will be.
Somehow I might guess not in the ole time-nut range.
Thanks
Paul
WB8TSL