[time-nuts] Best reason

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:59:49 UTC 2012

When I subscribed to Time Nuts several years ago I felt a little self-concise and purchased a Citizen WWV watch and in all seriousness it has run flawlessly.
But I quickly learned that to really fit in I would need a tourbillon movement watch or the TVB mondo wrist watch demonstrated by a professional hand model in the Leapsecond site.

Thomas Knox