[time-nuts] Opera coordinator has resigned

Michael Blazer mblazer at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 31 18:46:44 UTC 2012

I agree that you can't inspect quality into a system, but it is far to
easy to 'not inspect' quality right out of the system.  Some of the new
'buzz-word' systems (TQM,6 sigma, etc.) seem to want everyone to be
their own QA inspector to lessen the involvement of independent QA.  I
find that no matter how careful I inspect my own work, just knowing
someone else will be looking over it makes me do a better job.

Mike