[time-nuts] Anyone from Italy here ?

cfo xnews3 at luna.dyndns.dk
Wed May 2 15:47:40 UTC 2012

Hi T-Nuts

In january 2012 - I bought a Prologix GPIB interface from an Italian
Seller "sglabs" on the "Bay".

Today i received a mail from the seller

******************** SNIP *************************

I need a favor form you…

Here in Italy is requiring by law…. that for all customers that have
bought something from us, I need to have also birthplace and birthday…

I’m sorry to disturb for this reason, but I need help from you.

Thanks for collaboration
Best regards

The mail actually looks quite authentic , Correct name & phone# etc.
But i have never heard of such a request before. And was wondering if any
Italian T-Nut could verify that this request is valid.

It seems a bit strange to me ...

TIA
CFO - Tnut beginner Denmark