[time-nuts] Anyone from Italy here ?

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Wed May 2 17:48:33 UTC 2012

On 5/2/2012 5:47 PM, cfo wrote:
> The mail actually looks quite authentic , Correct name & phone# etc.
> But i have never heard of such a request before. And was wondering if any
> Italian T-Nut could verify that this request is valid.
>
> It seems a bit strange to me ...
I am from Italy, and I can assure you that such info is not required by any Italian law.
Don't give away information that could in the end result in an identity thief...

I receive daily emails form all over the world, alerting me that I won this and that.. etc....
and in order to receive my prizes I have to send them such kind of information,
together with employer name, phone number, etc. etc.

Luckily Mail Washer does all the dirty work for me, and those emails are immediately
put where they belong, i.e. the "round file"....   :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD