[time-nuts] Anyone from Italy here ?

Claudio Girardi claudio.girardi at virgilio.it
Wed May 2 20:32:15 UTC 2012

On 05/02/2012 07:48 PM, Alberto di Bene wrote:
> I am from Italy, and I can assure you that such info is not required by
>   any Italian law.
> Don't give away information that could in the end result in an
>   identity thief...

Alberto,
I'm not an expert in the ever-changing italian fiscal laws, but as far
as I understood recent dispositions (to fight VAT evasion) may require
to have the birth date and place for private foreign customers (see
"spesometro"), at least for purchases over a certain amount.
Anyway, better to try to contact the seller for clarifications...

Regards,
   Claudio