[time-nuts] Anyone from Italy here ?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 2 21:14:25 UTC 2012

Hi Marco,
I disagree. This is personal information and is restricted by data protection law in the EU. It is commonly used for financial activity identity checks. I would never give this information to an unknown third party.
As an aside, Italy has the greatest lost parcel rate of any country I post to. I don't know why this is but I now send everything to Italy by an insured, signed for service.

Robert G8RPI.