[time-nuts] Setting up PRS10 with M12+T GPS

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed May 2 21:19:15 UTC 2012

>The phase of the PPSOUT and the generated 10 MHz will probably not align
up, >something which is critical to some applications.
Yes, for example the DVB-T SFN requires the PPS and 10MHz phases to be
aligned, better, not to move. This requires to slightly alter the 10MHz to
keep the PPS aligned.

Let me ask Bjorn: did you succeed in aligning the two PRS10? Moreover, what
do you mean by "each other", a scheme like this:

|       PRS10A                        PRS10B           |
|--->PPS IN PPS OUT------>PPS IN PPS OUT--|

hoping that the font doesn't mess up the ASCII schematic...