[time-nuts] HP 5334A battery

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:00:36 UTC 2012

The best way is to buy a rechargeable cell pack for cordless phones. These are typically made with 3 small NiCad so that they don't mind trickle charging and are already safely packaged in shrink tubing with two leads and a connector. When the local Lowe's went out of the phone distribution market, they sold many of those small battery packs for $1 or $2 and I got a few that I have been using for that purpose.

Didier KO4BB