[time-nuts] NTGS50AA, better than Thunderbolt

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 21:26:40 UTC 2012

>gary lists at lazygranch.com
>"I'm just irked that nowadays all these units are from China."

It has been the same way with the Thunderbolts as well. The various
Chinese sellers have all raised their prices (in unison) for just the
Thunderbolt to $249. Interestingly there are a couple of sellers in the
U.S. that appear to have fairly large quantities of the Thunderbolts
and are selling them for significantly less. While the U.S. sellers
seem to be selling a number of their units, I haven't seen any of the
$249 units sell. I wouldn't be surprised to see the stateside prices
go up some as well.  Maybe the supply isn't endless after all.

-Arthur