[time-nuts] Oh dear

Tom Curlee tcurlee at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 03:39:32 UTC 2012

Instead of making fun of the web site, we all need to be more entrepreneurial so that we can fleece, errr, that is, offer a superior product to the audiophiles out there.  Think of the add copy:

"You don't want to rely on a drifty, low accuracy, secondary rubidium standard for your audio recording and playback needs.  Upgrade to our new Chip Scale Cesium Frequency Standard and hear the improved (insert audio buzz words here) that this new cutting edge technology provides."

And, you won't need to darken the edges of your CDs with a black felt tipped pen any longer.