[time-nuts] Oh dear

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon May 7 09:20:34 UTC 2012

On Mon, 07 May 2012 13:40:15 +0530
Raj <vu2zap at gmail.com> wrote:

> I once did a test with a "audio expert" and compared a CD and a digital copy.
> He confirmed that the copy was the original and when I showed him which was which
> he still refused to believe.. I know a local guy who gold plated the PCBs for his home brewed amp!

Well.. there is lots of bogus information going around in the audiophile
scene... Probably mostly because todays audio technology is so advanced,
that Clarke's 3rd Law applies...

But to bring this back to time nutty topics, have a look at
http://www.colorfly.eu/product.html
It's an MP3 player with high precision timing. It does not only use
two TCXOs with <5ps Jitter.. No! It also employes a technique known
as "Jitter Kill" for the ultimate mobile sound experience! :-)

			Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?