[time-nuts] Oh dear

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:38:02 UTC 2012

>> In message <226574.14407.qm at smtp104.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, "Burt I.
>> Weiner" w
>> rites:
>>

>> Next step will be to try to sell them electricity produced on
>> turbogenerators aligned to the earths magnetic field in order
>> to deliver minimal low unharmonic distotion...

I've been thinking I should be selling motor/generators to this
idiots.  Basically it is just an AC alternator that is belt driven by
an electric motor.  It produces very clean power as there is no
electrical connection to the grid.   The rubber belt is
non-conductive.   It is useless and not needed but at least uses "real
science" and works as advertised.

>> --
>> Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20

Not to try and one up you or anything but... I remember using 7th ed
on a Vax780.  It was a novelty we had no real use for it.  Must have
beed about the time timeframe as your Zilog machine.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California