[time-nuts] DPLL for 10MHz

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:17:02 UTC 2012

Regarding the vectron tru-050 looks nice but requires me to come up with a board and resistors and capacitors etc which is above my ability.

I looked at the miller thing but what I want to do is only correct the oscillator like every 500-1000 seconds.  I want to do more than smooth out the hump. I am playing with short term stability of mid 10-13 sub 1s to 10-12 at between 500 and 1000s.  Yes, it is a good oscillator but not BVA good.

Doc

Sent from my iPhone