[time-nuts] DPLL for 10MHz

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:11:13 UTC 2012

Regarding my abilities.. regarding electronics... poor soldering is about
my limit... through hole only.   That is why I was hoping there was some
off the shelf method that I could wire up with 10 MHz in from the gspdo and
from the oscillator then wire up the EFC volatge and set the required
parameters and it would adjust my oscillator to the same frequency as the
GPSDO.  Sounds simple enough to me.  but apparently not.  I guess I need to
figure out how to do this electronics stuff...incidentally avoidance of 1)
foreign languages, 2) drafting and 3) electronics is why I chose to become
a chemical engineer.. hi hi.  I once accidentally signed up for a physics
lab that involved electronics... made it through the first lab period.. was
like a fish out of water... walked immediately to administration and
dropped it.  Oscilla-what I said as I skipped out of there.  It was all
electrical engineers.

--
Doc

Bill Dailey