[time-nuts] Faster than light of a different type

Cliff Sojourner cls at employees.org
Mon May 7 23:22:41 UTC 2012

not at all.  read the summary, they are playing with group delay.

oh and by the way, there is some effect working with "cold fusion".  we
don't know what it is.

that's why it's called basic research.  "if we knew what we were doing
it wouldn't be called research"

one more thing, people need to learn to hit the "delete" key if they
don't like a particular email.  get over it.

Cliff  K6CLS