[time-nuts] Faster than light of a different type

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Tue May 8 06:07:39 UTC 2012

Observed phenomena which verify or demonstrate this impact some theories
related to how the quantum effects govern areas around black holes.
Since they are only observable from their effects, and the theories
about the causes of these effects are used to explain these
observations, anything that messes with this area is very important.

the conservation of information or entropy is currently at the center of
several key debates about what black holes are and the nature of the
universe and origins.  I suspect that this may be why such basic
research is being pursued, not just for the H of it.

I'm way off the game of these theories, and people here will know better
than I, but the research is of interest.

As I've said in other discussion groups it is sad that the politics seem
to have smeared all of scientific method, and everything has to be
examined like this with assumptions up front.  At least let someone
claim that this affects climate change before you condemn it or make a
comment like this.

Jim