[time-nuts] List of interesting equipment

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Tue May 8 23:31:44 UTC 2012

Andrea,

See www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm for an intro to the
group and list of resources.

While it would be nice to have one central place for all this
information it works out pretty well to have multiple web sites
each with their own particular slant. You'll see a list of sites
on the intro page, both amateur and commercial/professional.

If you'd like to volunteer to create the instrument document
that you describe please do so. I too think it would be useful.
Everything you read here on time-nuts is the result of people
spending their hobby time to share what they've done or what
they've learned.

/tvb