[time-nuts] List of interesting equipment

Andrea Baldoni erm1eaae7 at ermione.com
Wed May 9 21:43:44 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 04:31:44PM -0700, Tom Van Baak wrote:

> If you'd like to volunteer to create the instrument document
> that you describe please do so. I too think it would be useful.
> Everything you read here on time-nuts is the result of people
> spending their hobby time to share what they've done or what
> they've learned.

I am very indebted to all of you for what I learn here (and in volt-nuts
also), so I will be happy to give my contribute. Unfortunately I have not the
expertise to write anything useful by myself; I can however collect
information and write the document. I may prepare a private mail where everyone
could send a message about his preferred instrument or maybe could be more
interesting to discuss it here one by one (we can start with an old HP counter
for instance). When all about the first instrument will be told, I will try to
summarize, write a page (in html or better maybe in a open wiki, so everyone
could modify it, add links, and so on) and we go with the second.

Best regards,
Andrea Baldoni