[time-nuts] question about Thunderbolt geo acuracy

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri May 11 14:38:53 UTC 2012

The FEMA maps didn't exist the last time I did this.  I would think
it likely that the building and planning commission office for his
area would have the appropriate maps, as establishing that the proposed
house's location is outside of the the 100 year flood plane, is a
necessary check mark in getting a building permit.

-Chuck Harris