[time-nuts] wwvb weak on east coast especially when the pre-amps under wa...

K3WRY at aol.com K3WRY at aol.com
Tue May 15 01:16:15 UTC 2012

If you can keep the boards in a vertical mount position, and they have been
 sprayed with a conformal coating, the heat from the components and the
coating  will keep any moisture from forming on the boards in a vertical
position.   We do this in several products we supply to the military.

Dr Joe Palsa k3wry

In a message dated 5/14/2012 9:03:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,