[time-nuts] Trimble Resolution-T SMT caught behaving badly

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 17:45:36 UTC 2012

Actually,  the option to set the PPS width is grayed out and that message is not supported on the Resolution receivers.

I have caught the receiver doing some more bad things.   Twice,  it lost lock for around 16 seconds,  reported a bogus time/date (like 2024),  and reported bad UTC offset/Leap second info.  Also the receiver seems to occasionally send corrupt data packets...  this could just be the RS-232 level converter cable that I am using.