[time-nuts] Why are 1PPS signals so skinny?

Michael Blazer mblazer at satx.rr.com
Thu May 17 00:01:27 UTC 2012

I always thought it was nice to have the pretty LEDs showing the power
supplies are working, but then you have to find the one that's not lit.
I've seen others that have a 'fail' indicator, but if the power supply
is dead, what powers the fail LED.

The B-1B test stations have an interface board with status LEDs behind a
smoked plexiglass door.  One version of the CCA has the 90° LEDs facing
backwards.

Mike