[time-nuts] HP-3336B Power Supply grief...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri May 18 11:27:21 UTC 2012

Hi Burt

I've been taking a further look at this and the 268 page 3336 service
manual that's available online seems to have been updated in some areas but not
in others.

The replaceable parts list, for example, reflects the changed  component
values and extra components as fitted to the revision E power supply  even
though the schematic itself hasn't been updated.

I've got some other stuff I need to scan so will do this anyway.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 18/05/2012 05:39:51 GMT Daylight Time, biwa at att.net