[time-nuts] Datum ExacTime 6000

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 17:35:09 UTC 2012

Hi;
It has been a while, I think in Auto Mode it will determine it's location in Survey Mode  1SW4?, and if stationary will switch to Stationary Mode 3SW4? as a Freq Standard. FW is Free Wheel Mode where the oscillator is undisciplined. These units with the Ovenized Quartz option have Phase Noise usally about -85/90 dB @1Hz with a floor of about 155/160dB max which is pretty good, but not quite as good as a units based on a 10811 for example. But quartz unit to unit vary widely and like the 10811 the datum oscillator is quite common. You most likely can find a premium one with far better specs. Where the ET6000 shines is features such as programmable inputs and outputs. The manual should be easy to find on line.
Best Wishes;
Thomas Knox