[time-nuts] Austron 2201 Firmware past Y2K

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 19:27:13 UTC 2012

Well, usually its easier to find things using the search, but if the file name does not contain the units make and model, it might as well been sent to Mars...

Searching through the complete upload log does not show any firmware for Austron.

If I need to search for something else, let me know.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...