[time-nuts] FS: Fluke 6060B Synthesized Signal Generator

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Tue May 29 01:41:49 UTC 2012

I only post this on the list because I know some here would be interested.

Covers 10 KHz to 1050 MHz, -127 to +13 dBm. Does AM and FM modulation
of 400 Hz or 1000 Hz. Pics and specs here:
http://www.testmart.com/sp.cfm/SIGSOU/FLU/6060B/1.html

This unit works just fine, but the frequency and dB steps needs
calibration. With an external frequency reference, it is dead on
frequency. The attenuator steps are accurate, but the input to the
attenuator needs adjustment. I have the Operation and Service Manual
as a PDF, but I just haven't had the time to calibrate this.

I have been using this for receiver alignment, but now I'm replacing
it with something else. Asking $400 OBO, which is less than half what
they sell for on ebay.

Joe Gray
W5JG