[time-nuts] Z3801A Problem

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Nov 5 22:09:04 UTC 2012

Very interesting... is it using the binary protocol? Maybe a serial link
error, the binary protocol has a checksum (yes, NMEA too). Check the serial
link levels with a 'scope, maybe that the Z3801 firmware waits to see some
consecutive errors before actually reporting that something is wrong,
meanwhile the satellite number is set to 0.