[time-nuts] Is it sensible to update every few seconds from NTPserver?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:13:15 UTC 2012

OK thanks for the pointer to joe taylor will look him up.
This would be familiar to the very weak signal work I was doing years ago
about 15 and I used discreet ICs to process very weak signals that were
slow. But we would use a common view reference such as wwvb or a am radio
station. These days you would do it all in a sound card.
Regards
Paul.