[time-nuts] FE-5680A firmware dump (at last!)

Elio C eliocor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:44:10 UTC 2012

From: paul swed <paulswedb at ...>

> Just downloaded the information. The schematic really is shaping up very
> nicely.
> On the dumps any suggestion for looking at them?

You have to use an 8051  disassembler to look at the FLASH dump: I have
been using IDA <http://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/index.shtml> because a
friend of mine is a licensed user (this package is rather expensive!).
Unfortunately I must go to his office to use the program, so I'll have to
find a cheap (freeware?) alternative to disassemble 8051 code.
Any suggestion?

_      Elio Corbolante.