[time-nuts] FE-5680A firmware dump (at last!)

Elio C eliocor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:59:46 UTC 2012

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=8051+disassembler <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=8051+disassembler>

Dear Chuck, I appreciate your ironic comment, but I was really serious
regarding the suggestions for a 8051 disassembler for several reasons:

- I think I'm already able to use Google
- I have very few time to spare evaluating the output of a disassembler: I
prefer to analyze the code
- If you have ever used IDA you'll understand that it will be very
difficult to find a freeware alternative with the same quality level.
- Surely you have never seen the output produced by IDA, hence your ironic
comment
- I prefer to spend my time working with a fine tool than using a product
which I do not know anything about its quality/reliability

_      Elio.