[time-nuts] eBay Ublox

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 06:31:37 UTC 2012

oh thats my kind of basement wall wart. Place it on the wall and forget it.
I have nas drives that way. They spin down and power consumption is I want
to say 5-8 watts been a long time. May be lower. You access them they spin
up and get your data stay up for a while and back down.
A quite basement no heat and little power.
Regards
Paul.

.. and no noisy fans either, Paul!  The unit takes micro-USB power, so you
could perhaps power it from those junked mobile phone chargers!

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk