[time-nuts] SR620 software and adjustment

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Mon Nov 12 16:05:37 UTC 2012

Sorry, I don't want to annoy you, but I can't find the
alignment/adjustment procedure for the SR620 - once, I had it... :-( I
don's mean that in the manual, there must be another one Bob talked about.

By the way: is there any suitable vindous software out there, for
talking (and listening) to the SR620 via RS-232? A program like Ulrichs
Z38xx would be nice...

Thanks a lot and please don't be annoyed - I guess this kind of question
is not very inspiring.

Volker