[time-nuts] Windows software for the SR620 counter

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Tue Nov 13 21:47:24 UTC 2012

 > ...When you switch on the
 > SR620 the fan should be slowly increasing its speed over several
 > minutes if the circuit is operating properly.

That's what my fan does (over abot 15min), but it doesn't stop
increasing until it's reached maximum speed.

 > If you bought your SR620 second hand

of course...

 > If the fan noise is very disturbing

indeed, it is

 > you may consider replacing the fan
 > with a low noise fan made for computer use.

That was my suggestion. Since there are a lot of fine fans from quality
manufacturers that shouldn'd be an issue. EBM Pabst for example sells 15
different 24V-types of that dimensions. But prior to this I will check
the electronics, of course.

mni tnx es 73 de df9pl

Volker