[time-nuts] getting a grip on 10811 drift (trying to read my instruments)

Chris Howard chris at elfpen.com
Sat Nov 17 00:09:50 UTC 2012

Maybe that is my problem.  I definitely have a problem.

I am able to get the EFC to work on some occasions.
Usually it will work if I run the trimmer all the way
out and toggle the power.  I can then adjust the trimmer
and get things working.  But if I give the box a rap
the frequency jumps and I get into the "mode" of
the EFC not working.  I can trimmer it up and it will
look fine but no EFC.

I will check out that ferule thing.  I'm not sure what you
are describing but will look for it.

Chris