[time-nuts] Warning if buying from directly from Agilent via eBay with Paypal.

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Sat Nov 17 14:31:09 UTC 2012

I would strongly suggest that you consider buying Agilent Certi-Prime items
not through EBay but through one of the distributors that they now sell much
of their equipment through. I have dealt with Electro-Rent on this kind of
equipment and had much better response and less hassle if there are
problems. I don't know if E-R operates in the UK, but I suspect that there
is an equivalent there.

Sorry to hear you had trouble with the FieldFox as I am considering one
myself.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH
EM79