[time-nuts] Warning if buying from directly from Agilent via eBay with Paypal.

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat Nov 17 21:59:09 UTC 2012

This is some of the communication between me and Agilent on eBay. I
think it is clear Agilent wanted to use Paypal, and I did not. It was
Agilent who said I should split the payment into two - one of $10,000
and the other of $7,736

Credit cards were not mentioned, but this would have been above the
limit of my credit card limit anyway.

I believe in the UK there is some protection with debit cards,
although credit cards are certainly safer.

Dave

=========== <start of communication on eBay>============