[time-nuts] Warning if buying from directly from Agilent via eBay with Paypal.

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Sun Nov 18 01:04:54 UTC 2012

On Nov 17, 2012, at 5:29 PM, David Kirkby <david.kirkby at onetel.net> wrote:
> It is Agilent - at least to the extent I can determine. Some reported
> [...]

Also to the extent that I could determine.

> All emails after the sales were from the UK offices of Agilent. Any
> emails sent to contactcenter_uk at agilent.com about this are answered.
> So as far as I'm concerned, this is Agilent.

My email and phone calls went to Germany, perhaps because I was buying an oscilloscope rather than a VNA.

agilentused also wanted me to use PayPal. I used two transactions. The first for the item and the second for software options. I would have also preferred credit card for the cash back, but agilentused wanted PayPal.

Kevin