[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD work please hold off, 4 channel picture attached

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 21:52:37 UTC 2012

listPlease hold off, tomorrow I will have a detailed description of the
total project. Interest seems to be large and soon we will find a way to make
it  available to every one. Waiting for Juerg  my partner in crime to review
 what I will say tomorrow The 4 channel picture is attached
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/19/2012 4:38:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
msproul at suddenlink.net writes:

> "MINI-TIC" for DMTD work

Please add me to the list.
Thanks