[time-nuts] eBay Ublox

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:49:57 UTC 2012

Very nice write up.  I went down a similar road with my fury and Ubuntu... And then with FreeBSD on a soekris box.  Have you tried refclock drivers instead of gpsd?  I use gpsd on Ubuntu but decided to use refclock route instead for FreeBSD.  I have an overall feeling that at us and ns levels gpsd doesn't perform as well... No evidence but is does seem like it should be inherently slower... Probably much more important on the free bsd soekris implementation.

Doc

Sent from my iPad