[time-nuts] FE-5682A coming, any info?

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:28:09 UTC 2012

I'm not familiar with that unit, but the pinout appears to match the
Efratom LPRO-101 with the exception of the power supply.

On the LPRO, pin 8 is the -ve side of the 24V supply and pin 10 is the
+ve side.  The "19V to 32V, 24V nominal" spec also matches the LPRO.

It's possible that there is more than one variant - one with a +24V
supply to match the LPRO and another with a -48V supply for telecom
applications.

Regards,

Pete